Precautions for filler injections
● Edema is a common side effect in treated area afteroperation.
● There may be a redness after the treatment and last for 3-5 days. Your skin will return to normal within a week.
● Avoid the environment with high temperature and prolonged sunlight exposure within a week after the treatment.
● Don’t rub and press your injection sites following filler injection, this could affect the shaping effect.
● See a doctor if redness, swelling or tenderness persist for more than a few days after the treatment.
● While swelling and minor bruising can happen after a shot, they usually get better within 1-2 weeks.
● Just try not to touch the injection area within 6 hours post-injection, but it is perfectly safe to wash your face and remove makeup after having injection.
● Taking aspirin increases the chance of bruising or bleeding at the injection areas.
Precautions for laser phototherapy treatment
● Please stop using external application or oral acid products 2 weeks before treatment.
● See a doctor if your skin has turned black or white due to injury.
● Avoid prolonged sunlight exposure, exfoliation, or acid peels for 2 weeks before treatment. Strengthen moisturizing and sun protection within 1 month after surgery, and wear hats, masks, sunglasses and parasols that filter UV light.
● Skin will be slightly with redness after treatment, and ice compression can be used for 15-30 minutes. If you feel uncomfortable, ice should be applied to an injury for 15 minutes at a time, with an interval of more than 1 hour, until the discomfort is relieved.
● There is a small case of sensitive skin having hair follicle reaction after treatment. The symptom will disappear following the doctor's instructions.
● Stop using exfoliating, A-acid and irritating drugs within 1 week after operation. Avoid high temperature places, such as hot springs.